Hii readers, May is almost here and I’m so happy. Today’s blog post will *hopefully* give you all a glimpse into how I plan each new month. I love to hype myself up about each new month, there’s always something new to look forward to. This is probably one of the things that keep me happy and vibey. This post is going to literally be a bunch of lists because I LOVE lists, if I had a dollar for each list I made, I’d be able to buy all the pretty dresses that I wanted. So! Lets get right into it!
My steps to planning each month are typically really different based on how I’m feeling, so like these steps are probably not going to be used next month, but I’m using them this month and that’s exciting!! Here are the steps for next month.
- Make a playlist.
- Make a reading list.
- Make a list of my goals for that month.
Planning My Month Of May
- Make a playlist. Ooh this part was so fun. I put together a soft playlist and all the songs on it are so pretty and I love them.
My Playlist (Wow it’s long. I need to get Spotify so I can just put it here haha.)
- Mixed Signals, by Ruth B.
- Dandelions, by Ruth B.
- Rabbit Hole, by Lauren Cimorelli
- Stop My Heart, by Kevin Quinn
- Never Have I Ever, by Hillsong Young And Free
- He Wears A Crown, by Caitie Hurst
- Bby I…, by Piper Rockelle
- I Can Only Imagine/What A Beautiful Name, by Cimorelli
- Hold Her, by For King And Country
- Butterflies, by Piper Rockelle
- Cottagecore, by Anna Siefken
- Drivers License (Acoustic), by Cimorelli
- Yellow, by Paige
- Details (Ivory Sessions), by Sarah Reeves
- Easy, by Sarah Reeves
- Angels, by Sarah Reeves
- Just Want You, by Sarah Reeves
- I Love You, by Sarah Reeves & Kirk Franklin
- Eventually, by Ava Kolker
- Can’t Blame A Girl For Trying, by Sabrina Carpenter
- We’ll Be The Stars, by Sabrina Carpenter
- White Flag, by Sabrina Carpenter
- Waves, by Paige
- My Universe, by Ruby Jay
- No Wasted Days, by Evie Clair
- Deja Vu, by Olivia Rodrigo
- Monsters and Fairies, by Savannah
- Paris, by Sabrina Carpenter
- Sixteen Going On Seventeen, by Charmain Carr & Dan Truhitte
- Stars Crossed, by Olivia Sanabia
- Taken, by One Direction
- When Will It Be Tomorrow, by Ava Kolker
- Make a reading list. This one is probably one of the most fun parts. I love planning out what to read haha.
My Reading List
- A Tree Grows In Brooklyn, by Betty Smith
- Farewell To Manzanar, by Jeanne Wakatsuki Houston
- The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-Time, by Mark Haddon
- Literally, by Lucy Keating
- Be Loved, by Emma Mae Jenkins
- Make a list of my goals for that month. I love doing this!! Setting goals is like,, ahh it’s amazing (although I almost never achieve the goals oopsie).
- Write 10,000 words of my novel
- Wear my veil everytime I leave the house (I’m obsessed with my Catholic veil)
- Get 100 blog followers
- Read 15 books
- Read the entire Bible
- Pray one Rosary each day
I’m super excited about my Bible reading goal, it seems like something super faith building and intense and just I don’t know it seems like something that I’d enjoy. I made a plan and turned it into a freebie!! So!! If you’re interested, it’s at the end of this post <3.
If you enjoyed this post and/or my blog, please don’t forget to hit like, subscribe, and comment!
What are your plans for May? How do you plan each new month? Let me know in the comments!!